FIRST BARRIER OF RESISTANCE:
The Key to Highly Effective Myofascial Release Treatment
NCBTMB Certified Course #1448
Stay Tuned for Next Course Date | 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Cost: $200 | $180 early registration by Saturday, March 17th
* Price includes an extensive myofascial self-care manual & inflatable exercise balls with pump.
Wu Hsing Tao School of Five Element Acupuncture
Talaris Conference Center World Campus - Laurelhurst
4000 NE 41st Street, Bldg. D, Seattle 98105
To Register or for additional questions:
Contact Cedron Sterling at 206.972.3486 or email@example.com
Introductory Experiential Class exploring the mechanisms of highly effective myofascial release therapy. Learn to recognize the First Barrier of Resistance - the best kept secret in the world of bodywork, and a powerful tool for releasing structural tightness and pain. Bring presence throughout the process of assessment and treatment, using minimal force that produces lasting results. Develop effective touch that is deep, but never aggressive. Learn to sense and engage tightness in the body three-dimensionally. Experiential learning through self-treatment and treating others. Maximum 10 participants for individualized attention.
- Demystify Myofascial Release (i.e., what is it?)
- Understand how Myofascial Release can treat chronic pain and tightness in the body at the causal level rather than focusing on symptoms.
- Learn the principles of Myofascial Release starting with your own body.
- Learn how to treat your own body tightness with lasting results without ever pushing yourself.
- Begin the journey of taking your touch sensitivity to a whole new level.
- Learn about "presence" and "resonance" and how they powerfully effect session work.
Class Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- Cancellation fee by March 17th is $25
- Cancellation fee March 18th to 31st is $50